SEMGO
Eng
  • 首頁
  • 頭條新聞
  • 聚焦英國
  • 經濟觀察
    • 宏觀
    • 公司
    • 產經
    • 金融
  • 中國視野
  • 全球精英連線
  • 電子報紙
  • 新聞資訊
  • 旅遊
  • 英中投资
  • 深度· 言論
  • 首頁
  • 頭條新聞
  • 聚焦英國
  • 經濟觀察
    • 宏觀
    • 公司
    • 產經
    • 金融
  • 中國視野
  • 全球精英連線
  • 電子報紙
  • 新聞資訊
  • 旅遊
  • 英中投资
  • 深度· 言論
没有结果
查看所有结果
SKY ECONOMY NEWS
没有结果
查看所有结果
您當前的位置 : 聚焦英國 > 文章内容 返回
法院裁定:哈裏王子律師不得指控《每日郵報》出版商針對凱特
发布:2025-10-11

Prince Harry’s lawyers cannot allege Daily Mail publisher targeted Kate, court rules
LONDON (Reuters) -Lawyers representing Prince Harry and other high-profile British figures cannot use allegations about Prince William’s wife Kate being targeted in their privacy lawsuits against the publisher of the Daily Mail, London’s High Court ruled on Friday.

Harry, the younger son of King Charles, and six others including singer Elton John are suing Associated Newspapers (ANL) over alleged unlawful information gathering dating back 30 years.

ANL, which also publishes the Mail on Sunday and the MailOnline, has always denied any wrongdoing and previously described the claimants’ allegations as “preposterous smears”.

The claimants’ lawyers had sought to amend their case to add a swathe of new allegations for the trial, which is due to begin early next year and could see Harry return to the witness box in his last remaining lawsuit against the British press.

They argued last week that they should be allowed to rely on evidence that they said showed the Mail was involved in targeting Kate. Her husband William is the heir to the throne and Harry’s elder brother.

Judge Matthew Nicklin ruled however that the allegation that Kate was targeted by a private investigator on behalf of a Mail journalist was brought too late before trial.

In court filings, the claimants’ legal team also made allegations for the first time that details about William’s 21st birthday party in 2003 were obtained by “blagging” – obtaining confidential details about him by deception.

The claimants had not sought to add that allegation to their case and it was not ruled upon by the judge. In separate litigation, lawyers have said William and Kate had their mobile phones hacked on behalf of journalists, and William privately settled a claim against Rupert Murdoch’s newspaper arm.

ANL was also able to throw out some parts of the claimants’ case, with Nicklin saying he would reject irrelevant allegations to stop the case “descending into an uncontrolled and wide-ranging investigation akin to a public inquiry”.

But some of ANL’s objections on the grounds the claimants were relying on findings from lawsuits against Murdoch’s News Group Newspapers (NGN) and the publisher of the Daily Mirror were also refused by the judge.

A source familiar with the litigation said the claimants would seek permission to appeal against Friday’s ruling. ANL declined to comment.

(Reporting by Sam Tobin and Michael Holden)

上一篇:特朗普挑起中美貿易戰,承諾徵收新關稅
下一篇:珀萊雅擬赴港二次上市,今年上半年營收和淨利增速大幅放緩
相關推荐
  • 威廉王子視察住房專案,將家族莊園用於服務社區
    链接阅读
  • 英國斯特裏廷瞄準工黨黨魁之位,呼籲改革資本利得稅
    链接阅读
  • 檔顯示:伊莉莎白女王曾力推安德魯·蒙巴頓-溫莎出任貿易特使
    链接阅读
  • 英國根據法院裁決制定跨性別者何時可被排除在單性別空間之外的規定
    链接阅读
  • 英國計畫通過夏季臨時減稅提振旅遊景點
    链接阅读
  • 英國排除對超市實施強制性價格上限
    链接阅读
  • 穀歌拒絕承認英國工會,但提議通過調解機構進行談判
    链接阅读
  • 獨家:消息人士稱英國劇院集團ATG Entertainment正籌備出售
    链接阅读

歡迎瀏覽閱讀星空經濟新聞華文網

投稿郵件:
news@skyeconomymedia.com

美伊在關鍵問題上仍存分歧,但雙方均表示已出現進展跡象

2026-05-22

希望落空:英國生活成本危機令斯塔默陷入困境

英偉達押注新型數據中心晶片推動增長,銷售前景超出預期  

2026-05-21

SpaceX的IPO檔披露了巨額虧損和馬斯克的控制權,同時公司正將未來押注於人工智慧

英國財政大臣裏夫斯宣佈緩解生活成本壓力措施

歐盟就敲定美歐貿易協議達成臨時協議

2026-05-20

關於我們

星空經濟新聞華文網是一家專注於提供英中兩國最新資訊的新聞媒體,作為英中新聞分享的領導者,我們致力於打造一個全球化、多元化的新聞環境,旨在搭建東西方文化橋樑,連接同一星空下的每一處角落。

聯絡我們

編 輯 部:KINGTON UNITED KINGDOM HR5 3DJ
電子郵箱:skyeconomyandmediagroup@gmail.com

總编寄语

穿越天際,照亮世界,星空新聞,不負每一份關注。
友情:英國駐中國大使館 中國駐英國大使館 新華網 中國日報 鳳凰網 中國僑網 歐洲時報 俄羅斯龍報
没有结果
查看所有结果
  • 首頁
  • 頭條新聞
  • 聚焦英國
  • 經濟觀察
    • 宏觀
    • 公司
    • 產經
    • 金融
  • 中國視野
  • 全球精英連線
  • 電子報紙
  • 新聞資訊
  • 旅遊
  • 英中投资
  • 深度· 言論

© 2023 SEMG.